Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I've been knitting socks that rock on two circular needles with Peaseblossom colorway. They are going pretty slow as I am also knitting a shrug for my dil2b for her birthday. I have other socks on needles also ....kroy, 1776, toasty toes, mountain colors...etc. I find great yarn on ebay and some great prices too!
Well, suddenly it changed from summer to winter. It's overcast, rainy and dropped 20 degrees almost overnight. We're supposed to get 6 inches of snow in the mountains.
We bought a new dog....a poodle. She's 13 weeks old now (12 when we got her) and sooooo cute! She's a miniature just like our other poodle, Muffy. My Fiancee named her Sandy since she's blonde. We're trying to potty train her and that's an adventure!
Will try to keep this blog updated as I've slacked off for a while. Summer is rather busy around our house. If we're not fixing things we're camping or boating. It's been a fun summer tho. A little hot but still fun. More to come.

1 comment:

Miss Lime said...

Wow, that's a lot of socks to have on your needles!
In answer to your question over on the L&V blog, Episodes 1-4 have been archived. You should still be able to go to the L&V blog and find the original entries for those episodes, click on the links in each blog entry, and download each episode that way. I will warn you that it will be a little slow though.
Let me know if this gives you any problems. It should work though.
Happy knitting!
Miss Lime :)